Friday, October 5, 2007

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!

Tomorrow at 10am, Rima will be at our home to complete our homestudy. She initially said that it would take 2 days but since Nick and I have finished most of the training already, it may only take one day. But if she needs the 2nd day, she's coming back Sunday morning. Either way, our portion of the homestudy will be completed by the end of the weekend! She said it takes about a week to type everything up!

The next step will be to complete our profile. I've been trying to gather pictures that we want to use, but we don't have many pictures of both me and Nick. Most of the time, I'm the one taking the pictures so I have lots of Nick. I, however, avoid the camera so there aren't many of me or of us together. If you happen to have any of us together, could you please let me know??

My best friend's neighbor has been through this process before and has offered to help me put our profile together. (She and her husband now have an adorable baby boy!!) I can't wait to have it finished and ready to send out to potential birthmoms/parents!

No comments: