Monday, October 8, 2007

Our homestudy is complete!!

I am so relieved it's all over!!! Rima came back yesterday and finished our home visits. This time I had to talk all about my life and then there was more discussion about us as a couple, religion, etc. Now all that has to be done is to type it up (Rima does that.) We have to work on our profile which consists of a Dear Birthmom letter and lots of pictures. I was given a terrific example so we are in the process of gathering pictures.

For the next day and a half, I'm going to have to try not to think about adoption and study for my mid-term!

1 comment:

Darren, Mandi, Carson & Ava said...

Congrats on finishing your homestudy. Of course, we already knew you two would be good parents. It's Mandi here. I'm leaving on a trip today and will be back on Sunday. If you want to get together to work on your scrapbook next week I can do Monday, Thursday, or Friday evening. You can email me at mandirenee@insightbb.com