Saturday, October 6, 2007

This is it!!

In 2 hours our homestudy will be underway. Our townhome looks pretty good and we've gone over all of our training materials again. I'm not really nervous, just anxious to get it over with!

I was talking to Scharlene on the phone last night and walked into the laundry room to get a stack of towels that were on the dryer. I had just started a load of laundry and when I walked in the laundry room, I stepped in a huge puddle of water! Isn't that just my luck?!?! Nick helped me clean it up and we tried to see where the water was coming from. I called Mom and Dad who were at a nearby mall and they stopped by to take a look at it. We still can't find the problem but the water is cleaned up. I guess I better go check it again to make sure the floor is still dry. I don't think a flooding laundry room would give the best impression! :-)

After the homestudy tonight, Scharlene, Philip, Nick and I will be going to me and Scharlene's 10th year class reunion. I can't believe it's already been 10 years! I'm not sure what to expect, but I hope we have a great time.

I'm not sure what time Rima will leave but if I have time before we leave for the reunion, I'll be back to tell you all about it. If not, I'll be back tomorrow morning.

Wish us luck! :-)

No comments: