Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Just getting started

I was reading a message board today and it suggested that I start a blog starting on the day that we decided to adopt. Because we've already made that decision, I'm a few days behind... but then again, what's new?!? :-) I'm going to write down everything I can remember very soon, but I did want to start writing down dates.

the day we decided to try one more fertility cycle and then adopt: Tuesday, August 7, 2007
day we started contacting agencies: Wednesday, August 8, 2007
day we received our first packet of information: Monday, August 13, 2007
day we decided to stop all fertility treatments and move forward with adoption: Tuesday, August 14, 2007
day we set up first appointment with an agency: Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'll be back to explain more details later, but it's getting late and I have to get up early tomorrow for work.

1 comment:

Aunt Marilyn said...

Dear Kristal and Nick,
I am so happy to hear you are going to adopt a baby. I am glad you started this site. I will check it daily.
I love you both,
Aunt Marilyn