Friday, January 25, 2008

2nd trimester!!

Today is the first day of my second trimester. I am feeling really good. No more morning (all-day) sickness! I still get tired pretty easily, but I'm able to stay awake until 9 or 10 at night now! I started back up with my personal trainer this week as well. I'm really sore but it feels good to exercise again. I'm no longer trying to lose weight, but I am trying to make my arms/back look better for Matt and Audra's wedding! (I'm a bridesmaid in their June wedding.) Not really much else to report. It's been a pretty uneventful last couple of weeks. My next appointment is Feb. 4. They will start taking measurements and listen to the baby's heartbeat. I'll also be scheduling the "big" u/s, which should be the first week of March. That's when we'll be able to tell the sex, if the baby cooperates! :-)

No comments: