Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oh My Gosh

I was looking over the list of paperwork we have to gather and we are so close to being done with it!
*We have to wait for our background checks to come back.
*We also have to wait for our Central Abuse Registry reports to come back.
*We have to sign a paper that Rima needs to give us (but all we have to do is read and sign.)
*I have to receive my job references in the mail.
*I need to make a copy of our fire escape plan (that Nick and I drew up last night... that was not fun!)
*We have to get Nick's medical paper back.
*We have to wait to get his new Social Security card in the mail (he couldn't find his so he had to order a new one!)
*We have to copy Nicks SS card and driver's license.
*We also have to get our safety audit done, but that's done during our homestudy visits.

I can't believe that's it!! Wow! Most of the stuff left is either copying, signing or just waiting!

No comments: